Understand the Need
30 consultant physicians
25 medical interns
150 annual international visitors
20 surgery residents/fellows
50% of patients have national health insurance, which usually covers 80% of a hospitalization.
15% – NHIF disbursements for delivery services do not fully subsidize the cost, Kijabe loses 15% on each delivery.
0% – By AIC church regulations, Kijabe Hospital is not allowed to take out loans for capital projects.
The difference between Kenya and America, in Kenya a gift goes 50-100x farther!
You can make a huge difference.
Current Project: Theatre Expansion
Why is Surgery a Priority?
Why Friends of Kijabe?
Helping the patients is good, but getting to know the people working at Kijabe has become opportunity to support not only the hospital, but our friends and colleagues in the medical community. John Axelson
How Much Should You Give?
- Great goal amount for college or med-student.
- Receive stories and content about the people you help.
Young ProfessionalMonthly Gift
- Life is busy, but giving is a priority.
- Your gift is leveraged to make an impact.
Generous LeaderMonthly Gift
- You have had great success in your career and feel blessed to be a blessing.
- Your gift is a catalyst to major projects and funding campaigns.